Brian Piascik, Chair
- Legislative Agenda (+ other tax options to fund transit)
- Amend 4-37-30 to include mass transit definition
- Find transit champions – outside transit
- Involve Legislators (i.e. Speakers Bureau, Town Hall Meetings, TASC Board Retreat etc.)
- Pass Legislation to Protect Bus Operators
- Scope and Analyze the State Transit Financial Assessment (STFA)
- Participate in the SCDOT Funding Task Force – What federal funds are not fully utilized in their original purpose.
- Support Medicaid Reform
Human Service Subcommittee
Andrew Boozer, Chair
- Coming soon!
James Keel, Chair
James Keel – Chair
Mary Lou Franzoni
- Host the SC’s premier training conference that will include direct interaction with the State Legislature.
- Engage the membership in peer-to-peer learning
Jasmin Curtis – Co-chair
- Offer training and support to meet the needs of members
- Coordinate and communicate training opportunities offered by other partners and agencies
Don Strickland – Chair
- Host an efficient and professional competition for drivers
- Foster an environment of group learning to improve best practices among drivers and maintenance teams.
Arlene Prince, Chair
Arlene Prince – Chair
- Enumerate what the value of TASC is and why organizations should join.
- Engage current members at all levels of the organization
- Recruit inactive and non-members to the organization
Shaun Gaines – Chair
- Facilitate the Board of Directors nominations and elections process beginning in March 2024
- Select the annual TASC Awards of Excellence
- Recognize the Distinguished Service Award winners
Social Media Subcommittee
Allie Collins – Chair
- To support TASC member agencies in the development of content for adaptation by their agency.
- To engage legislatures by providing members with talking points and examples of success throughout the state
- Recognize sponsors and their importance to TASC and the industry
Lynn Stockman, Chair
- Roadmap to how to get to a funding level to support TASC needs/improvements
- Establish Budget